AUTOMATIC TRAY WASHER
up to 600 trays/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - LAV10
The LAV10 automatically washes and disinfects trays and containers in general, of various shapes and sizes.
Once positioned at the entrance to the machine, the containers advance inside it automatically, by means of the support belt that runs on the bottom. In the washing chamber, the containers are sprayed with water at high pressure: it can be easily removed to facilitate cleaning and, if necessary, for replacement.
After washing with water, the containers can move through an additional treatment to eliminate any possible diseases: they can be treated with chemicals, suitably diluted, or with UV lamps, capable of eliminating light-sensitive bacteria. In both cases, all that is required is integration of the standard model with the treatment tunnel.
Additionally, when connected to an input feed belt and an output accumulation belt, the tray-washer can be transformed into a complete and autonomous WASHING LINE, with great results in terms of production and efficiency.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - LAV10
- Pressure wash.
- Hot-galvanised steel base plate.
- Water filter with extractable drawer.
- Fan for trays drainage 2,2 kW.
- Stainless steel vertical multi-stage pump 3,7 kW.
- Discharge for overflowing.
- Top plexiglass door for nozzles inspection.
- Tray washing system with removable nozzles, for an easier replacement.
- Water level control with float.
- Frame in AISI 304 stainless steel.
MAIN ACCESSORIES - LAV10
- Exit table for water draining.
- Tray washer wheels kit: nr. 4 turning stainless steel wheels diam. 200 mm.
- Water heating with electric resistance 8 kW.
- Tunnel for chemical treatment: 0,55 kW with filter, tank capacity 48 l, length 1500 mm.
- Second fan for additional tunnel, for trays draining.
- Tunnel for UV lamps treatment: with nr. 2 UV lamps (6×40 W each).
- Wheels kit for additional tunnel : nr. 3 stainless steel wheels (nr. 2 fixed and nr. 1 turning) diam. 200 mm.
- Feed belt.
- Accumulation belt.
- Final balance stacker.
ex.1 - WASHING LINE: feeding belt for single trays; pressure washing unit with water; trays treatment tunnel with UV lamp system and final balance stacker.
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||containers/hour||600||500|
|CONTAINERS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400||750x500|
|CONTAINERS HEIGHT (max)||mm||150||150|
|WATER PUMP POWER||kW||3,7||3,7|
|WATER TANK CAPACITY||l||150||150|
|WEIGHT (standard version)||kg||450||450|