AUTOMATIC DIBBLING MACHINE WITH ROTATING PINS
WITH ROTATING PINS – up to 600 containers/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - NPR
The NPR automatic dibbling machine with rotating pins follows the practicality of the dibbling machine with pins NI and improves its function giving compactness to the internal soil holes.
In fact, the circular motion of its pins allows to get a better soil compaction, in a more effective and homogeneous way. The result is excellent, with uniform and compact soil holes, that hardly crumble during next handling.
The plate with pins is custom made, according to customer’s needs, up to a maximum of 98 pins each plate with minimum pins center distance of 42 mm, for 600 x 400 mm containers. Maximum dibbling depth of 60 mm, adjustable through a practical crank.
Thanks to its conveyor belt system, the NPR can also be used as a single machine or fitted in a working line, with fixed (standard) or variable (accessory) advancement speed belt.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - NPR
- Pins for plate (max) n = 98 with minimum pins center distance of 42 mm, for 600 x 400 mm containers.
- Fixed rotating pins speed.
- Sliding guides to support the dibbling plate.
- Adjustable dibbling depth easy to set.
- Guided soil press plate with springs.
- Belt length (standard) L = 2300 mm.
- Fixed speed conveyor belt.
- Available in left and right version.
DETAILS / MAIN ACCESSORIES - NPR
- Plates with rotating pins custom made.
- Electronic speed variator for advancement belt.
- Belt length available in the following versions: L = 3300 / 4300 / 5300 / 6300 mm.
- Tray holders, with fixed or adjustable tilt table.
- Wheels kit for handling.
VIDEO - NPR
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||containers/hour||600|
|CONTAINERS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400|
|CONTAINERS HEIGHT (max)||mm||200|
|BELT LENGHT (standard)||mm||2300|
AVAILABLE STANDARD BELT LENGTHS (mm):
2300 / 3300 / 4300 / 5300 / 6300