AUTOMATIC TRANSPLANTING MACHINE
UP TO 20 GRIPPERS ON A SINGLE ROW – up to 20.000 plants/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - RW16
RW16 robotic transplanter for the transplanting of young seedlings from one container to another. It works with individually programmable wireless grippers, to better adapt to all types of trays on the market.
The RW16 transplanting machine uses up to 20 grippers on a single row, offering a maximum working width of 1000 mm. Continuous tray feeding system.
Robotic transplanters are the best choice to reduce production times and labour costs and as well as increasing the uniformity and quality of the finished product.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - RW16
- Singulary motorized wireless grippers with patented wireless technology.
- Control panel with 8.4” color touch-screen for machine programming and self-diagnostics.
- Possibility to set different multiple deposit configurations.
- No. 1 pick-up station (standard); possibility to set side pick-up, to avoid leafage damage.
- Easily removable grippers; minimum installation interaxis, i = 31 mm.
- Trays accumulation infeed belt, available lengths L = 1300 / 2420 / 3000 mm, positioned at deposit side.
- Pots passage height, H = 350 mm (accessory).
- Single row transplant.
VIDEO - RW16
in the video: RW16 trasplanter in forestry version, integrated with plug depopper machine.
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||plants/hour||20000|
|WORKING WIDTH (max)||(longitudinal or transversal tray) mm||600|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||80|