AUTOMATIC TRIMMER WITH RECIPROCATING BLADES
up to 1.200 trays/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - CIMALD
The CIMALD automatic trimmer with double blade is recommended for trimming seedlings with semi-woody stems, such as some aromatic herbs (rosemary, bay leaves, etc.) or ornamental plants (roses, shrubs, etc.).
This machine is equipped with an automatic system to collect the cut part, both to ensure maximum efficiency of the machine during its use and for possible reuse of the waste, especially for aromatic herbs.
The trimming height and working speed of the blades are adjustable according to requirements; it’s equipped with a conveyor belt feed system, which allows it to be used as both stand-alone machines and as part of a working line.
All its parts can be inspected: this allows thorough cleaning after use and easy access to components in case of maintenance. CIMA is also equipped with automatic locking devices allowing it to be used in complete safety by the operator.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - CIMALD
- Cutting system with reciprocating blades at adjustable speed.
- Trimming height with position indicator, easy adjustable with a single crank.
- Residual product removal device with variable air flow, height and tilt adjustable.
- Advancement belt with adjustable electronic speed.
- Transversal conveyor belt for moving residual product.
- Crate for exceeding material, capacity 90 litres.
- Limit switch start/stop.
- Wheels kit for handling.
MAIN ACCESSORIES / DETAILS - CIMALD
- Containers width: up to 500 mm.
VIDEO - CIMALD
|M.U.||CIMALD 415||CIMALD 515|
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||trays/hour||1200||1200|
|TRAYS WIDTH (max)||mm||400||500|
|CUTTING HEIGHT (min-max)||mm||40-350||40-350|