FOR POTS IN MARKETING AND SHUTTLE TRAYS, CONTAINERS – up to 600 containers/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - RP1
The RP1 template filler is the perfect solution for filling round or square pots, put both in shuttle and marketing trays. It can also work with special containers such as pot trays for hydroponics, or single ornamental pots (baskets) intended for the plant and flower market.
It uses masks designed according to customer specifications: the result is uniform and waste-free filling of soil. Soil density and compaction can be adjusted by the cross-rotor with steel blades, whose main functions (speed, blade rotation direction and number of passes) are controlled by PLC, easily programmable and stored via touch screen.
The features that make this machine unique are also the ability to adapt to different containers without varying the working height (infeed belt) and ultra-low long-term maintenance requirements.
In fact, to adjust the filling height, the RP1 modifies only the height of the central unit: simply input the parameters on the touch-screen and the machine automatically varies the height of the soil while the conveyor belt remains at a fixed height, with excellent operational benefits if the RP1 is part of a working line.
Furthermore, thanks to the specially designed configuration, its mechanical components are never in direct contact with the soil: this results in minimal in maintenance operations whilst ensuring long-term machine efficiency.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - RP1
- Hopper capacity 550 liters, available both on the right and left side of the conveyor belt.
- Fixed height feed belt: the central unit adapts its height to the height of the containers in use.
- Remotable control with colour touch-screen panel, for maximum flexibility of use of the machine by the operator.
- Double chain soil elevator.
- Electronically adjustable container height.
DETAILS / MAIN ACCESSORIES - RP1
- Custom-made masks for containers filling.
- Vibrating table at fixed or controlled speed, applied to the conveyor belt.
- Device for filling multiple containers at the same time (max 600 mm).
VIDEO - RP1
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)
|CONTAINERS DIMENSIONS (max)
|CONTAINERS HEIGHT (max)