MACHINE DESCRIPTION - RN12
The RN12 filler is suitable for all types of polystyrene, thermoformed and injection molded trays, for transplanting, for seeding or for root cuttings. Particularly suitable for forest plants, given its ability to handle containers up to 220 mm high.
The machine is simple to use and robust, equipped with innovative systems to adjust the density of the exiting soil and with an excellent trays filling uniformity.
Adjustable rotor to determine the density of the soil in the cells, making the machine versatile for any use.
Total recovery system of excess soil and cranks for quick self-centring adjustment of the trays.
Thanks to the feeding belt system, the RN12 tray filler can be used both as a stand-alone machine and in a working line.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - RN12
- Hopper capacity (standard): 600 liters. Conveyor belt on hopper’s bottom with rollers.
- Paddles shaft agitator.
- Double chain soil elevator.
- 4 blades longitudinal rotor, with rotation reversing gear and adjustable speed.
- Double auger spillway with motorized brush for tray cleaning.
- Quick self-centring guide adjustment system.
- Recycling system for exceeding soil.
- Electric control panel start-stop, emergency and limit switch.
- Available in left and right version.
VIDEO - RN12
|M.U.||RN12||RN12 A||RN12 E|
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||trays/hour||800||800||800|
|HOPPER CAPACITY (standard)||l||600||600||600|
|TRAYS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400||750x400||750x500|
|TRAYS HEIGHT (max)||mm||220||220||220|