MACHINE DESCRIPTION - RE14
The RE14 tray filler returns a medium-compact soil, suitable for both seeding and transplanting. It is also suitable for all types of containers: from polystyrene to thermoformed trays as well as for pots distributed in shuttle-trays.
Thanks to the “helicopter” distribution system with electronically adjustable speed, it is possible to adjust soil density and handle even slightly humid compost, if necessary, while maintaining standard performance.
The machine is robust, simple to use and easy to maintain. Particularly suitable for production lines that require the changover of the filling material during operation: emptying of the hopper and complete cleaning of the components, in fact, are quick and simple to perform, thus saving operator time.
Thanks to the feeding belt system, the RE14 tray filler can be used both as a stand-alone machine and in a working line.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - RE14
- Hopper capacity (standard): 700 liters. Conveyor belt on hopper’s bottom with rollers.
- Easily usable soil loading height.
- Soil distribution with 3-blade rotor system (helicopter system, electronically controlled).
- Double auger spillway with motorized brush for tray cleaning
- Electric control panel start-stop, emergency and limit switch.
- Double chain soil elevator.
- Available in left and right version.
|M.U.||RE14||RE14 A||RE14 E|
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||trays/hour||600||600||600|
|HOPPER CAPACITY (standard)||l||700 (*)||700 (*)||700 (*)|
|TRAYS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400||750x400||750x500|
|TRAYS HEIGHT (max)||mm||150||150||150|
(*)= hopper capacity 550 liters if combined with recovery excess soil belt (ACCESSORY)