MACHINE DESCRIPTION - SIGMA80
The SIGMA80 drum seeding line is a high-performance line thanks to the use of an 800 mm conveyor belt that allows the containers to be used in a transverse position rather than longitudinal to the direction of travel.
It is equipped with an infeed conveyor belt for the stacks of empty containers which guarantees a constant flow to the distributor located before the tray filler.
It is suitable for all types of trays: polystyrene, thermoformed and injection. The tray filler guarantees excellent uniformity of all the cells and the ability to adjust the final density of the soil.
The trays exiting to the tray filler are processed by the motorised dibbler drum: the perfect synchronisation between the advancement of the container and the dibbler drum guarantees a centred position of the hole with respect to the cell and a perfectly regular shape.
The sowing drum then allows individual distribution of the seeds in the cells, whether they are small or large.
Everything is designed and made to measure, according to the customer’s requirements. It is also possible to replace the dibbler drum with a second sowing drum: this is to achieve multi-variety in the same container or to deposit chemical granulates at the same time.
Lastly, the covering and watering unit complete the seeding cycle and the stacking unit, with the balance stacker, sorts the newly seeded containers in orderly stacks to make it easier to extract or palletise them.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - SIGMA80
- Infeed conveyor belt for empty trays stacks.
- 2-movements pneumatic tray destacker for polystyrene trays.
- Hopper capacity 900 litres. Conveyor belt with rollers and paddles shaft agitator on hopper’s bottom.
- Double chain soil elevator, width = 690 mm.
- Tray filler with 4 blades longitudinal rotor, with rotation reversing gear.
- Double auger spillway with motorized brush for tray cleaning.
- Recycling hopper for exceeding soil with auger.
- Dibbler drum with cleaning brush.
- Sowing drum with brass inserts: the inserts allow the creation of precise holes starting from 0.15 mm in diameter.
- Air bars with double row of nozzles and oscillating seed holding plate.
- Adjustable speed hammers to improve the singularization and positioning of the seed in the center of the hole.
- Control panel with 8.4” colour touch-screen.
- Double watering: each consisting of a drilled bars module length 500 mm with 3 bars.
- Covering unit for vermiculite, with adjustable speed and dosage; capacity 430 litres.
- Stacking unit, with balance stacker.
- Seed recovery drawer.
- Soil recovery drawer.
- Transversal tray advancement.
- Quick self-centring guide adjustment system.
MAIN ACCESORIES - SIGMA80
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||trays/hour||1800|
|TRAYS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400|
|VACUUM PUMP||model||PVA 1800|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||300|
|WATER CONSUMPTION AT 2 ATM. (max)||l/min||50|