MACHINE DESCRIPTION - LAMBDA65
The LAMBDA65 and LAMBDA65C drum seeding lines are modular lines capable of sowing up to 650 containers per hour. They are suitable for all types of trays: polystyrene, thermoformed and rigid injection molded plastic. Depending on the used type, a distributor is available that allows the automatic insertion of empty containers in the line.
The tray filler of these lines guarantees excellent coverage uniformity for all the cells and the ability to adjust the final density of the soil.
The main feature of the LAMBDA lines lies in the seeding module of the SEMLAMBDA65 drum seeder: the containers advance on the PVC conveyor belt while the creation of the hole and sowing of the seeds are controlled electronically in a completely synchronised manner.
The key feature the SEMLAMBDA65 seeder is the possibility of installing up to 3 sowing drums in the same machine: this flexibility means being able to sow three different varieties of seeds at the same time and, therefore, speed up the multiple seeding process.
Thanks to the powerful suction system of its drums, the LAMBDA seeding lines adapt to all varieties of seeds, both naked and covered, from the smallest to the largest.
Finally, the covering and watering unit complete the seeding cycle, while the stacking unit, with the balance stacker, sorts the newly seeded containers in orderly stacks to make it easier to extract or palletise them.
Each component of the machines is designed and built to improve the work of the operators, reduce maintenance and speed up seed changeover operations.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - LAMBDA65
- 2-movements pneumatic tray destacker for polystyrene trays.
- Hopper capacity 600 litres. Conveyor belt with rollers on hopper’s bottom.
- Double chain soil elevator, width = 470 mm.
- Tray filler with 4 blades longitudinal rotor, with rotation reversing gear.
- Double auger spillway with motorized brush for tray cleaning.
- Recycling hopper for exceeding soil with auger.
- Dibbler drum with cleaning brush electronically controlled.
- 20 ducts sowing drum electronically controlled, for a high sowing precision both with small and big seeds.
- Air bars with double row of nozzles and seed holding plate with with pneumatic vibrating device.
- Control panel with 5.7” colour touch-screen.
- Covering unit for vermiculite, with adjustable speed and dosage; capacity 170 litres.
- Watering unit with drilled bars modules: length 500 mm with 2 bars.
- Stacking unit, with balance stacker.
- Longitudinal tray advancement.
- Paddles shaft agitator.
- Quick self-centring guide adjustment system.
- Sowing drum and dibbler drum working height electronically regulated.
- Available in left and right version.
|M.U.||LAMBDA65||LAMBDA65 A||LAMBDA65 E|
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||trays/hour||650||600||600|
|TRAYS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||580x400||750x400||750x500|
|POMPA A VUOTO||model||PVA 750||PVA 750||PVA 750|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||190||190||190|
|WATER CONSUMPTION AT 2 atm (max)||l/min||20||20||20|