SOIL BLOCKING MACHINE
up to 800 containers/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - PRESSATORBA
The PRESSATORBA is an automatic hydraulically operated machine that forms and deposits pressed peat cubes in trays and crates.
The cube represents the best support in wich to grow healthy, attractive and robust plants, thanks to the high concentration of soil and water in a volume that allows the plant to root perfectly.
The PRESSATORBA machine produces a quality cube by means of an advanced double pressing system that creates perfectly uniform peat cubes with the desired level of compaction. This makes the cube produced ideal for automatic transplanting in the field, resulting in considerable savings in terms of labour in the transplant phase.
It is possible to vary the size of the peat cube simply by changing the dies. This makes the PRESSATORBA extremely flexible: you can create different types of cube with the same machine in a matter of minutes.
The modular layout of URBINATI machines allows to connect the PRESSATORBA with other machines and to create a SOIL-BLOCKING LINE according to the customer’s requirements.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - PRESSATORBA
- Soil elevator with auger system.
- Excess soil recycling system, with conveyor belt and auger.
- Integrated electric panel, with 8,4” colour touch-screen monitor.
- Feeding belt: standard lenght L = 1800 mm.
- Exiting belt: standard lenght L = 2300 mm.
- Fast die replacement.
- Hydraulic dibbler and stripper.
- Automatic die cleaning with brush.
MAIN ACCESSORIES / DETAILS - PRESSATORBA
- Customized working dies for block or cell for transplanting or seeding.
- Option to connect in line denesters for trays or crates.
- Trolley for die.
- Elevator mixer for the soil watering.
VIDEO - PRESSATORBA
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||containers/hour||800|
|CONTAINERS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||40|
|WATER CONSUMPTION AT 2 atm (max)||l/min||86|
|OIL-HYDRAULIC POWER UNIT||kW||(with 200 l tank) 11|