SOIL BUFFER HOPPERS
TR2800 – TR1800
HOPPER CAPACITY up to 1.800 liters
MACHINES DESCRIPTION - TR2800 / TR1800
The TR2800 and TR1800 are soil accumulating and loading hoppers, whose main function is to feed the hoppers of other machines used for filling in a working line, such as potting machines, soil mixers or tray fillers.
Their use ensure continuity of production which can thus be managed in the best efficient way. They can also be used as covering material dispenser such as vermiculite, coconut fibres or similar granulates.
The hoppers capacity ranges from 1100 liters (TR1800 standard) to 1800 liters (TR1800 equipped with hopper extension), with the possibility of manually managing the soil flow or using level probes that automatically detect its presence.
Conveyor belt on the hopper’s bottom with adjustable speed, to ensure a homogeneous flow.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - TR2800 / TR1800
- Hopper capacity: 1600 liters for the TR2800 and 1100 liters (standard) for the TR1800.
- Conveyor belt on hopper bottom with rollers, with adjustable speed.
- Possibility to work in manual mode or in automatic mode with soil level probes.
- Wheels kit for handling.
- 400V three-phase power supply.
MAIN ACCESSORIES / DETAILS - TR2800 / TR1800
- Hopper extension for TR1800: total capacity of 1800 liters.
- 230V single-phase power supply.
|SOIL ELEVATOR CAPACITY (max)||l/min||160||100|
|HOPPER CAPACITY (standard)||l||-||1100|