AUTOMATIC LABELLING MACHINE WITH SOFT-TOUCH APPLICATOR
WITH SOFT-TOUCH APPLICATOR – up to 4.000 labels/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - EAS
The EAS automatic labelling machine prints and applies labels with soft-touch system.
Combined with a conveyor belt, it applies the labels to the moving container thanks to the photocell that detects its presence and determines its movement.
Suitable for both small and large productions; the labelling machine can be customised according to requirements and can work with both blank labels and pre-printed labels,controlled by PC or integrated touch-screen panel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EAC
- Ideal for trays and pots labelling, both in a static and moving position.
- Possibility to set the graphics via PC or integrated touch-screen panel.
- Possibility of applying pre-printed labels, excluding printing.
- Support on column with work height adjustment by crank.
- Adjustable screw print head inclination.
- Presence sensor for the product to be labelled.
- Suitable for both small and large productions.
- Max printable area = (20÷300) mm x 100 mm.
- Kit for application on NTA conveyor belts or on potting machines conveyor belt.
- Wheels kit for handling.
VIDEO - EAS
EAS and EAC automatic labelling machines are the ideal solution to comply the new EU regulatory instrument Plant Passport.
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||labels/hour||4000|
|LABELS WIDTH (min-max)||mm||20-300|
|LABELS HEIGHT (max)||mm||100|