AUTOMATIC LABELLING MACHINE WITH TAMP BLOW APPLICATOR
WITH TAMP BLOW APPLICATOR – up to 2.400 labels/hour
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - EAC
The EAC labelling machine prints and applies labels with a tamp blow applicator.
The fast movement of its pneumatic cylinder allows to work both with static or moving containers and can be inserted in a working line or combined with a single distribution machine for the preparation of containers for the subsequent phases. Ideal for labelling of containers ejected from the destacker.
Suitable for both small and large productions; the labelling machine can be customised according to requirements and can work with both blanck labels and pre-printed labels, controlled by PC or integrated touch-screen panel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EAC
- Ideal for trays and pots labelling, both in a static and moving position.
- Possibility to set the graphics via PC or integrated touch-screen panel.
- Possibility of applying pre-printed labels, excluding printing.
- Support on column with work height adjustment by crank.
- Presence sensor for the product to be labelled.
- Suitable for both small and large productions.
- Max printable area = 100 mm x (12÷60)mm.
DETAILS / MAIN ACCESSORIES - EAC
- Kit for application on NTA conveyor belts or on potting machines conveyor belt.
- Wheels kit for handling
VIDEO - EAC
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||labels/hour||2400|
|LABELS WIDTH (max)||mm||100|
|LABELS HEIGHT (min-max)||mm||12-60|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||90|