AUTOMATIC LABELLING MACHINE FOR POTS
up to 2.400 pots/hour labelled
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - EACPOTS
The EACPOTS automatic labeling machine for pots combines the efficiency of the automatic pots destacker and the operativity of the EAC pneumatic labeller in a single machine.
Thanks to the synchronization of its components, the pad applies the labels on the individual pots before they are separated and released on the outfeed belt: the result is ordered stacks of labeled pots, ready to be used in a production line.
The machine is completely automatic, managed by PLC and programmable through the integrated touch-screen panel. As usual for the all URBINATI labelling machines, also with EACPOTS it is possible to apply both pre-printed and customized labels, setted via touch-screen or via PC.
The EACPOTS offers great productivity with low maintenance costs and a minimum use of labor: in fact, thanks to its feeding belt for empty pots stacks, this machine is able to work continuously and to reach up to 2400 pots/hour labeled.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - EACPOTS
- Feeding belt for empty pots stacks L = 3000 mm.
- Automatic pots destacker, pneumatic functioning.
- EAC automatic labelling machine, pneumatic functioning.
- n.1 ink ribbon roll external side, included.
- Pad for label application 40×40 mm.
- Outfeed belt for labelled pots L = 3000 mm.
- Control by PLC, easily programmable via integrated touch screen.
- Label management and data entry via touch screen or PC.
- Individually adjustable support feet.
- 400V or 230 V three-phase power supply voltage.
DETAILS / MAIN ACCESSORIES - EACPOTS
- Customized pad label applicator, for labels up to 80 mm wide and 60 mm high.
- Data transmission from PC with serial port, with USB serial adapter.
- Power supply voltage adjustment (230V 1F, 208V 3F, 480V 3F).
VIDEO - EACPOTS
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||pots/hour||2400|
|POTS DIAMETER (min-max)||mm||80-220|
|LABELS WIDTH (min-max)||mm||40-80|
|LABELS HEIGHT (min-max)||mm||12-60|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||150|