INDOOR DOUBLE RAIL IRRIGATION BOOM
irrigated area: up to 4.000 mq/bar
MACHINE DESCRIPTION - IRMO4
Mobile suspended double rail irrigation boom, with recoil wheel on bearings, for more smooth sliding of the hoses, less long-term wear of the components resulting in less maintenance.
The evolution in the market, experience acquired over time and attention to detail have culminated in the creation of this irrigation booms system which perfects the use of the mobile boom with a 16-metre-wide reach and excellent operational stability.
All our irrigation booms allow customised programming with inter-zone irrigation cycles: the number of steps and speed of the irrigation boom can be quickly and individually configured.
For the production cycle, this customisation results in considerable savings of time and the natural resources used, while maximising the final result.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS / NEW FEATURES - IRMO4
- Customisation of the inter-zone cycles, with the number of working steps and speed that can be assigned separately to each zone, all in a single cycle.
- Programmation through a simple and intuitive interface.
- Optional independent control of up to 8 solenoid valves.
- Up to 240 irrigation booms controlled by a single remote control: EASY or MOD REM2 model.
Moreover, due to the particularly symmetrical structure’s shape and the steel cable routing, it is possible to install the recoil system trolley (A) before or after the trolley water boom (B): this solution maximizes the irrigation area reducing the headroom.
PROGRAMMING AND TOUCH 3 CARD MAIN FUNCTIONS - IRMO4
- It manages up to 8 solenoid valves, independently from each other.
- Adjusts the waterboom’s speed.
- Irrigation direction control.
- Pre-discharge programming.
- Programming of number of cycles and cycle interval.
- Programming: up to 40 daily starts.
- Smart zone programming, with speed control and storage of up to 20 customised programs.
REMOTE CONTROLS - IRMO4
- All our irrigation booms can be operated by remote control, available in two models: EASY, with basic functions, and MOD-REM2, for complete system management.
- They are radio transmission devices that receive and transmit in real time with an operating range of 250 m, offering the operator maximum freedom of movement. Simple to use, they can control up to 240 irrigation booms.
- In particular, the MOD-REM2 can display all the control panel information and controls on the screen. When combined with the TOUCH3 panel, it manages all the functions available.
MAIN ACCESSORIES - IRMO4
- Drilled hose.
- Biget nozzles.
- Triget nozzles.
- Removable bar for treatments.
- Control up to n. 8 solenoid valves.
- Second treatment hose.
- Overturning of irrigation bar with and without winch, for the passage of operating machines in the greenhouse.
- Height adjustment bar with rack.
- Water distribution group with control from the corridor.
VIDEO - IRMO4
|WORKING SPEED (min-max)||(*) m/min||2-30|
|WORKING LENGHT (max)||m||250|
|WORKING WIDTH (max)||m||16|
|DOUBLE RAIL INTERAXIS||mm||1050|
|WATER CONNECTION||inches||1 1/4|
|INSTALLED POWER (230 V)||kW||0,7|
(*) CONFIGURABLE STANDARD WORKING SPEED:
2 – 16 m / min | 3 – 22 m / min | 4 – 30 m / min