MACHINE DESCRIPTION - BUFFERPOS
It is an automated buffer table, for the grouping of pots and trays.
It is a particularly efficient and useful grouping system for the positioning of containers, without any difficulty or margin for error, in even and orderly rows. This will allow the subsequent phases to be carried out more easily and quickly, such as grouping the containers in the greenhouse or for shipment.
The machine features an easy-to-use software, capable of storing a various program. Electronically controlled belt speed and pusher operation. A practical start/stop remote control is also used to manage the machine remotely.
The BUFFERPOS is a machine that helps to optimise the intermediate stages of the production process, with considerable savings of time, increased efficiency for an improved end result.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - BUFFERPOS
- Feeding belt, L = 1300×500 mm.
- Intermediate belt, L = 1300×500 mm.
- Accumulation belt, complete with pusher with fixed fork, L = 2400×500 mm.
- Exit belt, L = 6000×1920 mm.
- Electric panel equipped with PLC and remote control panel with touch-screen.
- Fencing safety guards with access doors.
- Belts speed adjustable by frequency drive.
- Pneumatic off set control adjustable up to 250 mm.
- Belts and push over motion has electric speed control and encoder for position.
- Radio remote control with start/stop on pots loading phase.
- Available in left and right version.
DETAILS / MAIN ACCESSORIES - BUFFERPOS
- Exit belt length: up to 12000 mm.
- Exit belt width: up to 3000 mm.
- Pot collector to achieve a production up to 6000 pots/hour.
- Adjustable pusher fork.
- Nozzles watering system.
- Wheels kit, to facilitate the machine positioning.
VIDEO - BUFFERPOS
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||pots/hour||4500|
|POTS DIAMETER (min-max)||mm||90-400|
|DESTINATION BELT DIMENSIONS (standard)||mm||1920x6000|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||20|