SEEDING LINES FOR FORESTRY PLANTS
FORESTRY SEEDING LINES
up to 800 containers/hour
A TREE IS NOT A NORMAL PLANT:
A TREE NEEDS TIME, PATIENCE
AND A REAL QUALITY PROCESS
TO GO FROM BEING A 5 MM SEED
TO BEING A LARGE TREE 20 METERS HIGH.
The Urbinati forestry seeding lines are designed according to customers’ needs and based on the tree seeds variety: over the years, thanks to the collaboration with relevant forestry nurseries, Urbinati has designed lines to sowing and transplanting of conifers (pine, fir, spruce), oak, eucalyptus, beech and maple, with cutting edge and completely tailor made solutions.
URBINATI FORESTRY SEEDING LINE - EXAMPLE:
- conveyor belt in painted steel frame NTV, to manage the incoming empty trays;
- vertical big-bale breaker CARBB, able of shredding bales up to 2900 mm;
- soil mixer MC2120, able to mix different substrates and adding water;
- tray filler RN12, designed to fill trays up to 25 cm in height;
- dibbling machine NI, able to creating a hole for each cell, for seeding or transplanting;
- a drum seeder, configured according to the tree seeds variety;
- seeding cycle completion machine TELCOBAIM;
- conveyor belt in painted steel frame NTV, to manage the accumulation of the outgoing seeded trays.
URBINATI SELECTION FOR FORESTRY NURSERIES
The Urbinati selection for forestry nurseries includes machines able to complete the plants cycle: