MACHINE DESCRIPTION - SEMBLOCK
The SEMBLOCK plate seeder is a high-performance machine that is used to sow both inside trays and crates: a unique feature on the market.
It is the ideal solution for seeding in pressed peat cube or rock wool, and derivatives, cubes (Grodan, Jiffy), all combined with a high production with the ability to seed up to 800 containers per hour.
The modularity of the URBINATI machines allows the SEMBLOCK seeder to be connected to other machines: together with the PRESSATORBA machine it can be used to create a perfect soil-blocking line.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - SEMBLOCK
- Top seeds loading.
- Control panel with 5.7” colour touch-screen.
- Working height: 700 mm.
- Seed drop height adjustable up to 100 mm.
- It stores up to 99 programs.
- Multiseeding function.
- Quick self-centring guide adjustment system, to quickly adapt the guides to the width of the trays in use..
- Available in left and right version.
MAI ACCESSORIES - SEMBLOCK
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||trays/hour||800|
|TRAYS DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||600x400|
|TRAYS HEIGHT (max)||mm||150|
|HOURLY PRODUCTION (max)||crates/hour||800|
|CRATES DIMENSIONS (max)||mm||630x430|
|CRATES HEIGHT (max)||mm||150|
|VACUUM PUMP||model||PVA 1300|
|AIR CONSUMPTION (max)||l/min||150|