MACHINES DESCRIPTION - NTA
The NTA modular conveyor belts are extremely versatile in their use: their extruded aluminum sides, connected by aluminum crossbeams too, return a very resistant but at the same time light and non-deformable frame.
The diameters of the pull-roller and the idle-roller, respectively at the head and at the end of each belt, are reduced to a minimum size to improve the stability of the pot advancement in the passage from one belt to another, even for small diameter pots.
The double polyester cross-weave PVC belt can sliding on a fixed surface or on idle rollers and its available in 3 standard widths; the frame it’s also adjustable in height.
NTA aluminum conveyor belts can be used both as a stand-alone machines and integrated in a working line.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - NTA
- Extruded aluminium side connected by aluminum crossbeams.
- High resistant double polyester cross-weave PVC belt, sliding on a fixed surface or on idle rollers.
- Belt width: 320 / 250 / 180 mm.
- Available in different standard lengths (*).
- Fixed conveyor speed.
- 400V three-phase power supply, cables and electrical sockets included.
MAIN ACCESSORIES - NTA
- Mechanical pots deviation 90°.
- Electronic spacer for pots.
- Height adjustable trayholder, L=1500 mm
- Radiofrequency limit switch.
- Electric control panel on support stand.
- Electronic speed variator.
- 230V single-phase power supply.
- Wheels kit for handling.
VIDEO - NTA
VIDEO - NTA
|WORKING SPEED (standard)||m/min||9||8||11|
|BELT LENGHT (min-max)||mm||1000-6000||1000-6000||1000-6000|
|WORKING HEIGHT (min-max)||mm||800-1200||800-1200||800-1200|
AVAILABLE STANDARD WORKING SPEEDS:
NTA320 = 10 / 15 / 20 m/min – NTA250-NTA180 = 9 / 13 / 17 m/min
AVAILABLE BELT LENGTHS (mm):
1000 / 2000 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000